1. The Site is owned, managed and operated by Haanji Radio 1674, Melbourne, Australia.
4. Haanji.com.au may terminate User’s access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. Haanji.com.au may monitor User’s access to the Site.
6. All contents on the Site are the exclusive property of Haanji.com.au except the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to or are licensed to Haanji.com.au or its subsidiaries and affiliates. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Haanji.com.au. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided by Haanji.com.au on the Site.
7. Haanji.com.au does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
8. Haanji.com.au does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Haanji.com.au is not responsible for any such costs. Site and content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Haanji.com.au to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Haanji.com.au makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, text, graphics, and links.
9. Haanji.com.au shall not be liable for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site or use of any functionality or other services on the Site. Under no circumstances will Haanji.com.au be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances, Haanji.com.au shall be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees, agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cyber squatting, hacking and other cyber crimes. In no event shall Haanji.com.au be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site.
10. You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user’s ability to use the Site.
11. User agrees to indemnify and hold Haanji.com.au, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site. Haanji.com.au reserves the right to disclosure any personal information about you and your use of the Site including its contents, without your prior permission if Haanji.com.au has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to :
• conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
• protect and defend the rights or property of Haanji.com.au or its affiliated companies;
• act to protect the interest of its members or others.
13. If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that Haanji.com.au is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites or content. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Haanji.com.au is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Haanji.com.au is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
14. By using any third party content, User may leave the Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Haanji.com.au. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Haanji.com.au makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Haanji.com.au or the Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Haanji.com.au or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Haanji.com.au and Haanji.com.au is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Haanji.com.au is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Haanji.com.au is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Haanji.com.au in any manner of the website.
15. For availing some services under the Site, registration by the User is required. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
a) Any other person sharing your User Name and Password.
b) Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with Site as users.
c) Access through a single User Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
16. If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
17. You specifically agree that Haanji.com.au shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Site.
18. Prohibited Activities
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.