Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Tomato Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 large tomatoes
- 1-2 Bay leaf ( tej patta)
- 3-4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Aatta
- 2-2.5 cups of water
- 10 cashews
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh grinded black pepper
- 3-4 basil leaves for garnish
Tomato Soup Recipe Method:
- Chop onion garlic n tomatoes separately, keep aside.
- In a pan/ pot add olive oil. Keep flame medium to high. Add Tej patta and saute for 5 seconds. Add chopped garlic and saute till you get aroma
- Add onions and fry them till translucent. Now add aatta. Mix well till raw aroma of aatta is gone
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix them well. Add fresh grinded pepper, salt to taste and cashews
- Add water and mix very well. Cover the pan/ pot with a lid and simmer it on medium to low flame. Keep checking mixtures in-between till tomatoes soften and their rawness is gone
- Switch off flame. Take bay leaves out. Let it cool and then add this mixture to a blender. Blend to a smooth consistency. Pour this mixture back in the pan/ pot
- When soup mixture is hot add abit more freshly grounded pepper. Soup is ready to be served. Garnish with basil. Serve with toasted bread or soup sticks.
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup Sugar – 5 tablespoons Powdered green cardamom – 4 Malayi Laddu Recipe Method: Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft. Heat condensed milk...