Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Till Te Moongfali Laddu Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup til (sesame seeds)
- Less than half cup roasted peanuts
- Less than than cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup jaggery (Gurr)
- 1/2 teaspoon choti elachi powder
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
Till Te Moongfali Laddu Recipe Method:
- In a pan, dry roast til. Once they start popping up and are golden brown, remove from pan and set aside
- Dry roast Dessicated coconut and mix with til
- Add roasted peanuts to grinder, grind them into powder. Add to Til and coconut mixture. Add elachi powder. Mix well
- In a pan, add Gurr and water. Boil it till Gurr is totally dissolved and bubbles are formed. Switch off the flame.
- Add this to peanut til mixture and mix well
- Shape into laddus. Store in air tight container at room temperature
- Enjoy this healthy snack with masala chai or with breakfast
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Australia is battling through one of its deadliest influenza seasons on record. But 80 per cent of your immune system lives in your gut - so what you eat has a big part to play in aiding your immunity. While we often think of vitamin C in fruits such as oranges when...
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...