Guest Recipe By: Amandeep Kaur
Roti Noddles Recipe Ingredients: (Serve 1)
- 2-3 Roti (desi ghee naal chopri and roll roti and cut them and when you separate them they will look like noodles)
- Half green capsicum sliced
- Half red capsicum sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 carrots junielle cut
- Few may be 12-15 green beans( boil in micro for 3 min)
- 6-7 panner cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 6-7 curry patta
- salt as per taste
- green chilli or red chilli powder as per taste
- Quarter tea spoon green chilli or red chilli powder as per taste
- As required for cookinglemon juice optional oil any of your choice
Roti Noddles Recipe Method:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and curry patta and then add onion.
- Once slightly cook then add carrots and beans. after they tender( won’t take much to cook) add capsicums.
- Cook them for 2-3 min and then add salt, haldi and chilli.
- Cook for a while and add paneer and finally roti and lemon juice. mix everything well.
That’s it enjoy.
Note: you can add or skip the vegetables as you like and also you can make the variations in this recipe such as you can use chicken, lamb, fish. you have to cook chicken or lamb nicely and if using fish then cook it separately and only add at the end. also along with non-veg, you can add veggies of your choice. You can use left over chicken or lamb or fish curry but make sure not to add too much gravy otherwise our roti will get soggy little bit is fine
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Creamy Makhana Mushrooms Sabji Recipe Ingredients: 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced 1 cup roasted Makhana 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped 2 Tbsp butter 1 tsp oil 1 Tbsp Aata 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1 cup milk 1 tsp salt or to taste...
Makhana Namkeen Recipe Ingredients: 2 tbsp Ghee 2 cups Makhana / Foxnuts 1/2 cup Almonds (Badaam) 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Kaaju) 3 tbsp Melon Seeds (Pepitas) 1/4 cup Dry Coconut Cut into thin slices 10-12 Curry leaves Salt to taste 1/2...
Moongi Daal Laddu Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup moong dal ( wash thoroughly and dry in microwave for 1min or so) 3/4 cup caster sugar ½ cup ghee 2 tablespoons almonds or any other nuts of your choice ½ teaspoon cardamom powder Moongi Daal...