Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Quinoa Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup boiled quinoa
- 1 medium sized avocado
- Half tomato, de-seeded and chopped
- Half red onion chopped
- 10-12 chopped black olives
- Handful of baby spinach ( optional)
- Half capsicum ( red, green or yellow – of your choice) chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- Salt n Pepper as per taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Quinoa Salad Recipe Method:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except quinoa in a bowl. Mix well
- Add quinoa and mix
- Salad is ready to be served warm or cold
Tips to cook Quinoa:Clean the quinoa thoroughly under running water, to get rid of the coating called saponin which can give it a bitter taste Quinoa absorbs a lot of water, and pretty quickly so be careful not to burn it. Boil with double water.
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup Sugar – 5 tablespoons Powdered green cardamom – 4 Malayi Laddu Recipe Method: Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft. Heat condensed milk...