Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Paneer Fatafatt Recipe Ingredients:
- Paneer : 400gms, cubes
- 2 medium onions, cut into triangles
- 1 green capsicum, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger garlic minced
- Green Chillies : 2 or 3
- Salt Pepper as per taste
- Cooking oil : 2 tablespoons
Paneer Fatafatt Recipe Method:
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger garlic paste once oil heats up. Saute for 30 seconds
- Add onions and saute for a minute or so. Now add capsicum and sauté till capsicums loose their rawness
- Add salt n pepper and green chillies, mix well
- Add Paneer cubes, mix well, cover and cook for a minute so.
- This can be served with chappatti or as an entree
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Australia is battling through one of its deadliest influenza seasons on record. But 80 per cent of your immune system lives in your gut - so what you eat has a big part to play in aiding your immunity. While we often think of vitamin C in fruits such as oranges when...
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...