Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Paneer Fatafatt Recipe Ingredients:
- Paneer : 400gms, cubes
- 2 medium onions, cut into triangles
- 1 green capsicum, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger garlic minced
- Green Chillies : 2 or 3
- Salt Pepper as per taste
- Cooking oil : 2 tablespoons
Paneer Fatafatt Recipe Method:
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger garlic paste once oil heats up. Saute for 30 seconds
- Add onions and saute for a minute or so. Now add capsicum and sauté till capsicums loose their rawness
- Add salt n pepper and green chillies, mix well
- Add Paneer cubes, mix well, cover and cook for a minute so.
- This can be served with chappatti or as an entree
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup Sugar – 5 tablespoons Powdered green cardamom – 4 Malayi Laddu Recipe Method: Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft. Heat condensed milk...