Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Nutri Matar Corn Keema Recipe Ingredients:
- Nutri Choora – 1 ½ cup (soaked for 15mins and then squeeze all water out)
- Corn (optional) – 1 cup ( boiled)
- Onions – 2 medium
- Tomatoes – 3
- Haldi – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies as per tolerance
- Salt as per taste
- Cooking oil – 4 tablespoons
- Water – ½ cup
Nutri Matar Corn Keema Recipe Method:
- Grind onions and tomatoes in a mixer together
- Heat oil in kadahi,once heated add this mixture with ginger garlic paste and salt. Cover and cook it for 5-7 mins on high flame
- Uncover and add haldi, mix well. Keep cooking masala. Add garam masala and green chillies. Keep cooking the masala.
- Once masala is cooked, add nutri, mix well and cook till nutri is cooked.
- Now add pre boiled peas and corn (optional). Mix well and cook for another 5-7mins on medium flame
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander
- Enjoy this with chappattis
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup Sugar – 5 tablespoons Powdered green cardamom – 4 Malayi Laddu Recipe Method: Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft. Heat condensed milk...