Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Nutri Matar Corn Keema Recipe Ingredients:
- Nutri Choora – 1 ½ cup (soaked for 15mins and then squeeze all water out)
- Corn (optional) – 1 cup ( boiled)
- Onions – 2 medium
- Tomatoes – 3
- Haldi – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies as per tolerance
- Salt as per taste
- Cooking oil – 4 tablespoons
- Water – ½ cup
Nutri Matar Corn Keema Recipe Method:
- Grind onions and tomatoes in a mixer together
- Heat oil in kadahi,once heated add this mixture with ginger garlic paste and salt. Cover and cook it for 5-7 mins on high flame
- Uncover and add haldi, mix well. Keep cooking masala. Add garam masala and green chillies. Keep cooking the masala.
- Once masala is cooked, add nutri, mix well and cook till nutri is cooked.
- Now add pre boiled peas and corn (optional). Mix well and cook for another 5-7mins on medium flame
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander
- Enjoy this with chappattis
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Creamy Makhana Mushrooms Sabji Recipe Ingredients: 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced 1 cup roasted Makhana 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped 2 Tbsp butter 1 tsp oil 1 Tbsp Aata 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1 cup milk 1 tsp salt or to taste...
Makhana Namkeen Recipe Ingredients: 2 tbsp Ghee 2 cups Makhana / Foxnuts 1/2 cup Almonds (Badaam) 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Kaaju) 3 tbsp Melon Seeds (Pepitas) 1/4 cup Dry Coconut Cut into thin slices 10-12 Curry leaves Salt to taste 1/2...
Moongi Daal Laddu Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup moong dal ( wash thoroughly and dry in microwave for 1min or so) 3/4 cup caster sugar ½ cup ghee 2 tablespoons almonds or any other nuts of your choice ½ teaspoon cardamom powder Moongi Daal...