Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Mushrooms Tawa Masala Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 Red onions ( one finely chopped and other cut into triangles)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger garlic paste
- 15/20 Button Mushrooms, washed and cut into half
- Salt n Pepper as per taste
- 2/3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fresh chopped coriander for garnish
Mushrooms Tawa Masala Recipe Method:
- Sauté mushrooms on hot tawa with butter till mushrooms reduce to half of their size, keep aside
- In a pan, heat cooking oil and add ginger garlic paste, sauté for 30 secs
- Now add finely chopped onion, sauté till it is golden brown
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, Green Chillies, salt n pepper. Mix well and cook masala for 5-7 minutes
- Add triangular onions and cook till onions loose their rawness
- Now add sautéed mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with hot chappattis or plain rice
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Creamy Makhana Mushrooms Sabji Recipe Ingredients: 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced 1 cup roasted Makhana 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped 2 Tbsp butter 1 tsp oil 1 Tbsp Aata 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1 cup milk 1 tsp salt or to taste...
Makhana Namkeen Recipe Ingredients: 2 tbsp Ghee 2 cups Makhana / Foxnuts 1/2 cup Almonds (Badaam) 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Kaaju) 3 tbsp Melon Seeds (Pepitas) 1/4 cup Dry Coconut Cut into thin slices 10-12 Curry leaves Salt to taste 1/2...
Moongi Daal Laddu Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup moong dal ( wash thoroughly and dry in microwave for 1min or so) 3/4 cup caster sugar ½ cup ghee 2 tablespoons almonds or any other nuts of your choice ½ teaspoon cardamom powder Moongi Daal...