Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Mushrooms Tawa Masala Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 Red onions ( one finely chopped and other cut into triangles)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger garlic paste
- 15/20 Button Mushrooms, washed and cut into half
- Salt n Pepper as per taste
- 2/3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fresh chopped coriander for garnish
Mushrooms Tawa Masala Recipe Method:
- Sauté mushrooms on hot tawa with butter till mushrooms reduce to half of their size, keep aside
- In a pan, heat cooking oil and add ginger garlic paste, sauté for 30 secs
- Now add finely chopped onion, sauté till it is golden brown
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, Green Chillies, salt n pepper. Mix well and cook masala for 5-7 minutes
- Add triangular onions and cook till onions loose their rawness
- Now add sautéed mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with hot chappattis or plain rice
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mango Jalapenos Jam Recipe Ingredients: 1 Mango, chopped finely 2-3 Jalapenos, deseeded, chopped finely ¼ cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon soy sauce ½ cup sugar 1 cm piece of ginger, chopped finely 1.5 tablespoon cornflour 2 tablespoon...
Mango Chia Seeds Pudding ( Breakfast or dessert) Recipe Ingredients: 1 litre milk of choice ( coconut milk goes perfect with this pudding g) 6-7 tablespoons Chia Seeds 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla essence 1 ½ tablespoon honey 1 Mango,...
Mango Lassi Recipe Ingredients: 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into slices 10 mint leaves, washes thoroughly 1 cup yoghurt (dahi) ½ cup mil 1 teaspoon sugar or as per taste ½ lemon juice Dash of rum or vodka (only for adults) Ice as...