Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Mushroom Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup boiled pasta (of your choice)
- 10-12 Button Mushrooms, washed and cut into halves
- 5c cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium sized onion, roughly chopped
- Salt n Pepper as per taste
- 2/3 cheese slices ( sandwich cheese slices)
- Half cup milk
- 1 teaspoon herb mix
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Mushroom Pasta Recipe Method:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, once heated, sauté mushrooms till they reduce to half size, keep aside
- In same pan, add remaining oil and add minced garlic once oil is heated, sauté for 30 secs
- Add onions and sauté till the onions are translucent
- Now add mushrooms, salt n pepper, herb mix, chopped cheese slices and milk. Mix well
- Cook on medium flame for 2 mins till sauce thickens
- Add pasta and mix well
- Enjoy this pasta hot, warm or cold
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Creamy Makhana Mushrooms Sabji Recipe Ingredients: 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced 1 cup roasted Makhana 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped 2 Tbsp butter 1 tsp oil 1 Tbsp Aata 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1 cup milk 1 tsp salt or to taste...
Makhana Namkeen Recipe Ingredients: 2 tbsp Ghee 2 cups Makhana / Foxnuts 1/2 cup Almonds (Badaam) 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Kaaju) 3 tbsp Melon Seeds (Pepitas) 1/4 cup Dry Coconut Cut into thin slices 10-12 Curry leaves Salt to taste 1/2...
Moongi Daal Laddu Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup moong dal ( wash thoroughly and dry in microwave for 1min or so) 3/4 cup caster sugar ½ cup ghee 2 tablespoons almonds or any other nuts of your choice ½ teaspoon cardamom powder Moongi Daal...