Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Mango Chia Seeds Pudding ( Breakfast or dessert) Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 litre milk of choice ( coconut milk goes perfect with this pudding g)
- 6-7 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons melon seeds, pepitas and chopped walnuts ( or can use nuts and seeds of your choice)
Mango Chia Seeds Pudding ( Breakfast or dessert) Recipe Method:
- Combine all ingredients together except sliced mangoes in a bowl and mix well
- Let it sit for 30-40mins for chia seeds to fluff up
- Take serving glass/ goblet or bowl, and add quarter of this mixture to it.
- Add chopped mangoes and pour some mixture again on top to form a layer
- Top with seeds and nuts
- Serve at room temperature or chilled
- ** Can also add Bananas, Strawberries or Kiwis ( or choice of fruit)
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Australia is battling through one of its deadliest influenza seasons on record. But 80 per cent of your immune system lives in your gut - so what you eat has a big part to play in aiding your immunity. While we often think of vitamin C in fruits such as oranges when...
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...