Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Mango Chia Seeds Pudding ( Breakfast or dessert) Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 litre milk of choice ( coconut milk goes perfect with this pudding g)
- 6-7 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons melon seeds, pepitas and chopped walnuts ( or can use nuts and seeds of your choice)
Mango Chia Seeds Pudding ( Breakfast or dessert) Recipe Method:
- Combine all ingredients together except sliced mangoes in a bowl and mix well
- Let it sit for 30-40mins for chia seeds to fluff up
- Take serving glass/ goblet or bowl, and add quarter of this mixture to it.
- Add chopped mangoes and pour some mixture again on top to form a layer
- Top with seeds and nuts
- Serve at room temperature or chilled
- ** Can also add Bananas, Strawberries or Kiwis ( or choice of fruit)
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup Sugar – 5 tablespoons Powdered green cardamom – 4 Malayi Laddu Recipe Method: Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft. Heat condensed milk...