Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients:
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 5 tablespoons
- Powdered green cardamom – 4
Malayi Laddu Recipe Method:
- Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft.
- Heat condensed milk just till it is warm.
- Add paneer to it and keep stirring till mixture starts to thicken and leaves pan. Non-stick pan can be used.
- Mix cardamom powder and take mixture off the heat in a plate and let it cool. Mix sugar once its cool and make laddus. If its too soft to handle put it in fridge for 10-15 minutes and make laddus.
- Keep the laddus in fridge for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Kulfi Recipe Ingredients: Sweetened condensed milk-150 ml Whole milk: 1+ 3/4 cups Cardamom powder: 1 Tsp Bread slices: 2 Nuts:2 Tbsp Salt: Pinch Rose water:2 tbsp (optional) Malayi Kulfi Recipe Method: Cut sides of bread slice...