Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients:
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 5 tablespoons
- Powdered green cardamom – 4
Malayi Laddu Recipe Method:
- Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft.
- Heat condensed milk just till it is warm.
- Add paneer to it and keep stirring till mixture starts to thicken and leaves pan. Non-stick pan can be used.
- Mix cardamom powder and take mixture off the heat in a plate and let it cool. Mix sugar once its cool and make laddus. If its too soft to handle put it in fridge for 10-15 minutes and make laddus.
- Keep the laddus in fridge for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Australia is battling through one of its deadliest influenza seasons on record. But 80 per cent of your immune system lives in your gut - so what you eat has a big part to play in aiding your immunity. While we often think of vitamin C in fruits such as oranges when...
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...