Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Kalakand ( in microwave) Recipe Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup thinly grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 8 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 2 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
Kalakand ( in microwave) Recipe Method:
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe shallow dish and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes
- Spread the mixture in the same dish using the back of a spoon into an even layer
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and almonds evenly over it and keep aside to cool completely
- Cut into equal pieces and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Serve chilled
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mango Jalapenos Jam Recipe Ingredients: 1 Mango, chopped finely 2-3 Jalapenos, deseeded, chopped finely ¼ cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon soy sauce ½ cup sugar 1 cm piece of ginger, chopped finely 1.5 tablespoon cornflour 2 tablespoon...
Mango Chia Seeds Pudding ( Breakfast or dessert) Recipe Ingredients: 1 litre milk of choice ( coconut milk goes perfect with this pudding g) 6-7 tablespoons Chia Seeds 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla essence 1 ½ tablespoon honey 1 Mango,...
Mango Lassi Recipe Ingredients: 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into slices 10 mint leaves, washes thoroughly 1 cup yoghurt (dahi) ½ cup mil 1 teaspoon sugar or as per taste ½ lemon juice Dash of rum or vodka (only for adults) Ice as...