Recipes By: Jaskirat Kaur
Assist By: Ranjodh Singh
Kalakand ( in microwave) Recipe Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup thinly grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 8 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 2 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
Kalakand ( in microwave) Recipe Method:
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe shallow dish and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes
- Spread the mixture in the same dish using the back of a spoon into an even layer
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and almonds evenly over it and keep aside to cool completely
- Cut into equal pieces and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Serve chilled
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Creamy Makhana Mushrooms Sabji Recipe Ingredients: 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced 1 cup roasted Makhana 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped 2 Tbsp butter 1 tsp oil 1 Tbsp Aata 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1 cup milk 1 tsp salt or to taste...
Makhana Namkeen Recipe Ingredients: 2 tbsp Ghee 2 cups Makhana / Foxnuts 1/2 cup Almonds (Badaam) 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Kaaju) 3 tbsp Melon Seeds (Pepitas) 1/4 cup Dry Coconut Cut into thin slices 10-12 Curry leaves Salt to taste 1/2...
Moongi Daal Laddu Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup moong dal ( wash thoroughly and dry in microwave for 1min or so) 3/4 cup caster sugar ½ cup ghee 2 tablespoons almonds or any other nuts of your choice ½ teaspoon cardamom powder Moongi Daal...