Guest Recipe By: Anshuman Madaan
Chicken Kalmi Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 kg Chicken (Thigh, drumsticks or Maryland preferred) (Don’t forget to put small cuts on it)
- 1-2 limes
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoon full cream yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri Mirch (red chilli powder or degi Mirch can be used)
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 4 Teaspoons of coriander powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 4 Tea Spoon of Almond Powder or Cashew powder
- One Pinch of Kasuri Methi
- 1 Teaspoon of Cooking Rose Water (optional) (only if you are using cashew powder because cashew and rose water gives a little sweet taste in it)
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Green Chilli chopped (optional) (if you like spicy)
- Half Teaspoon of Mustard Oil
- Half Teaspoon of Mango powder
Chicken Kalmi Recipe Method:
- Mix Chicken, lime, and salt together and leave it for atleast 15 minutes.
- Mix rest of the ingredients together and pour it into chicken and massage the chicken with this Kalmi paste.
- Rest it for 2 hrs and then bake it.
Note: Do not cook it to dry like tandoori chicken.
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Mughlai Mushrooms Recipe Method: Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Palak Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients: Spinach -1 bunch ( washed and cleaned) Button Mushrooms – 15-20 ( washed, cleaned and cut into halves) Red Onions – 2, finely chopped Tomatoes – 2/3 (pureed in mixer) Garlic – 4-5 piece Ginger –...
Malayi Laddu Recipe Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1 cup Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup Sugar – 5 tablespoons Powdered green cardamom – 4 Malayi Laddu Recipe Method: Knead paneer with your hands till it is soft. Heat condensed milk...