Guest Recipe By: Anshuman Madaan
Chicken Kalmi Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 kg Chicken (Thigh, drumsticks or Maryland preferred) (Don’t forget to put small cuts on it)
- 1-2 limes
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoon full cream yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri Mirch (red chilli powder or degi Mirch can be used)
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 4 Teaspoons of coriander powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 4 Tea Spoon of Almond Powder or Cashew powder
- One Pinch of Kasuri Methi
- 1 Teaspoon of Cooking Rose Water (optional) (only if you are using cashew powder because cashew and rose water gives a little sweet taste in it)
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Green Chilli chopped (optional) (if you like spicy)
- Half Teaspoon of Mustard Oil
- Half Teaspoon of Mango powder
Chicken Kalmi Recipe Method:
- Mix Chicken, lime, and salt together and leave it for atleast 15 minutes.
- Mix rest of the ingredients together and pour it into chicken and massage the chicken with this Kalmi paste.
- Rest it for 2 hrs and then bake it.
Note: Do not cook it to dry like tandoori chicken.
Haanji Di Rasoi Recipes
Creamy Makhana Mushrooms Sabji Recipe Ingredients: 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced 1 cup roasted Makhana 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped 2 Tbsp butter 1 tsp oil 1 Tbsp Aata 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1 cup milk 1 tsp salt or to taste...
Makhana Namkeen Recipe Ingredients: 2 tbsp Ghee 2 cups Makhana / Foxnuts 1/2 cup Almonds (Badaam) 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Kaaju) 3 tbsp Melon Seeds (Pepitas) 1/4 cup Dry Coconut Cut into thin slices 10-12 Curry leaves Salt to taste 1/2...
Moongi Daal Laddu Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup moong dal ( wash thoroughly and dry in microwave for 1min or so) 3/4 cup caster sugar ½ cup ghee 2 tablespoons almonds or any other nuts of your choice ½ teaspoon cardamom powder Moongi Daal...